Zicutake [Audio]

Contact Us

Thursday, November 30, 2017

#UK life

#UK life

Made for Life Organics

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 05:35 AM PST

This year the Made for Life Organics team have put together some beautiful and thoughtful gifts ready for Christmas. A special selection of Made for Life Organic’s hand-blended 100% organic skincare range all packed with natural active ingredients and botanicals, to nourish and scent the skin and uplift the mind have been chosen.

All gifts, prepared by hand with care and passion, are delivered to your door in eco-friendly boxes, hand-tied with ribbon and adorned with a gorgeous little hand-made ceramic Christmas Tree to decorate the home.

The Festive Orange, Clove & Cinnamon Candle, £30 is a stylish candle made with organic orange, clove and cinnamon essential oils provides a warming and uplifting fragrance that captures the magic of the winter season. Presented in a subtle frosted glass jar with a wooden coaster lid and boxed with a porcelain Christmas Tree decoration, this is a wonderful gift.

All packaging is eco-friendly, made in the UK and fully recyclable.

Made for Life Organics will also be at The Bath Christmas Market – Chalet 127 on Bath Street

Visit: madeforlifeorganics.com

The post Made for Life Organics appeared first on The Bath Magazine.

Open me on 1st December

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 05:21 AM PST

The post Open me on 1st December appeared first on The Bath Magazine.

Open me on 2nd December

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 05:20 AM PST

The post Open me on 2nd December appeared first on The Bath Magazine.

Open me on 3rd December

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 05:20 AM PST

The post Open me on 3rd December appeared first on The Bath Magazine.

Open me on 4th December

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 05:19 AM PST

The post Open me on 4th December appeared first on The Bath Magazine.

Open me on 5th December

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 05:18 AM PST

The post Open me on 5th December appeared first on The Bath Magazine.

Open me on 6th December

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 05:17 AM PST

The post Open me on 6th December appeared first on The Bath Magazine.

Open me on 7th December

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 05:08 AM PST

The post Open me on 7th December appeared first on The Bath Magazine.

Open me on 8th December

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 05:06 AM PST

The post Open me on 8th December appeared first on The Bath Magazine.

Open me on 9th December

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 05:05 AM PST

The post Open me on 9th December appeared first on The Bath Magazine.