Posted: 30 Jan 2018 06:17 AM PST
Clearly! the Christian, Jewish and secular federal resettlement agencies do not want extra vetting for Muslims from terror-producing countries. Oh no!
The Homeland Security Department announced Monday that it was lifting the outright ban on refugees from these eleven countries, but certain individuals would undergo greater scrutiny before they would be admitted to the US for you to take care of with your tax dollars.
Here is Reuters:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The United States will resume admissions for refugees from 11 countries identified as presenting a high security risk, but with extra vetting for these mostly Middle Eastern and African nations, senior U.S. officials said on Monday.
The changes came after a 90-day review of refugee admissions from Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Mali, North Korea, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria and Yemen by the State Department, Department of Homeland Security and intelligence agencies. [Note that Muslims from Pakistan, Afghanistan and Burma never were slowed in their flow to your towns.—-ed]
The new rules are the latest changes to the U.S. refugee program made by the administration of President Donald Trump to address what it sees as national security issues.
Some of the administration's actions, including an executive order to temporarily ban all refugees, have sparked lengthy court battles. Refugee advocates*** have said they see the administration's actions as intended to reduce the number of refugees, particularly those from Muslim countries.
Here the New York Times quotes Hans Van de Weerd of the International Rescue Committee (see moneybags Miliband) and the Refugee Council USA (that is lobbying arm of the refugee industry which has been protesting along with CAIR and hired the Podesta Group to lobby Republicans for them in the Senate).
"This administration disproportionally targets Muslims," said Hans Van de Weerd, a senior official at the International Rescue Committee. "Today's announcement does not change this for the better."
And, Hans (is he a US citizen?) is working against the President to be sure that American towns ‘welcome’ more Muslims. What else can you conclude?
Dear readers, Extra vetting is something to cheer about, but remember it is not permanent. When Donald Trump leaves the White House in three or seven years, everything can revert back to the free-for-all we witnessed in the Obama years—unless Congress makes changes to the law!
***These are the primary “refugee advocates.” They are also the federally funded resettlement agencies you pay to act as community political activists secretively placing refugees in your towns and cities.
The number in parenthesis is the portion of their budget that you involuntarily pay! The Washington Post, Reuters, LA Times and the New York Times will never tell you about their conflicts of interest!
Wouldn’t it be refreshing to see some big media outfit actually take a serious look at the structure/finances of the refugee industry (heck! I could retire!). Hey! Yeganeh! How about you?
Posted: 30 Jan 2018 04:14 AM PST
Sticking it to President Trump in January 2017, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, welcomed one and all to Canada…..
….now a year later it is oopsy! Never mind!
Here are the opening paragraphs in the New York Times on January 28, 2017:
OTTAWA — As President Trump's executive order on immigration stranded people around the world and provoked condemnation, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of Canada took to social media to restate the country's open-door policy.
"To those fleeing persecution, terror & war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith," Mr. Trudeau wrote on Twitter on Saturday afternoon. "Diversity is our strength."
And, thousands and thousands believed him and are headed north (to the open-door!), with perhaps the largest number so far being the Haitians who have lost Temporary Protected Status here in the US. It is feared Salvadorans will be next.
To try to cut them off at the pass, Trudeau is sending representatives like this one who visited California recently.
From the LA Times:
In a private dining room at Zov’s restaurant in Tustin, a Canadian envoy made his pitch to about a dozen immigration attorneys and immigrant rights leaders.
Pablo Rodriguez, a member of Parliament, leaned over from his seat in the middle of the table and asked everyone to spread the word: Please do not cross into Canada illegally.
“Get the facts and make a decision based on the right facts, before leaving your jobs and taking your children out of school and going up there hoping to stay there forever,” Rodriguez said. “Because if you don’t qualify … you will be returned and in this case not to the United States. You will have lost your status and would be returned to your country of origin.”
Worried that anti-immigrant rhetoric and decisions from the Trump administration could drive more people across its border, the Canadian government is trying to nip that in the bud.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau dispatched Rodriguez to California.
The whip for the majority Liberal Party in Parliament, Rodriguez arrived in the U.S. a few days after President Trump announced his decision to end temporary protected status of an estimated 200,000 Salvadorans in the country.
His message was not that different from immigration hardliners in the U.S. But it was delivered with a nicer Canadian soft sell.
World Relief, one of the nine federal resettlement contractors paid to place refugees in your towns, was there. Before you continue know that the DACA ‘children’ are NOT REFUGEES even if the contractors want you to think they are.
Moments before the meeting, Glen Peterson, director of the refugee resettlement agency World Relief’s office in Garden Grove, said he had told one of his staffers he was meeting with a Canadian member of Parliament regarding immigration issues.
“Oh good,” she said. “Are they taking refugees?”
Peterson said the woman is a beneficiary of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, which has protected nearly 700,000 young immigrants who were brought to the United States as children and are currently in the country illegally. In September, Trump decided to terminate the program in six months, forcing Congress to find a solution.
There is much more, click here. Note that US immigration attorneys are disregarding Pablo’s message and are prepping their clients to head to Canada.
See my Canada category here. What a mess they have now with Trudeau and first his Syrian airlift and now Central Americans and Somalis especially heading north.
This post is also filed in my ‘Laugh of the day’ category, here.
|You are subscribed to email updates from Refugee Resettlement Watch. |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|