ROOM ZKE
Translation Page | USAComment.com
USAComment.com
Zicutake USA Comment | Search Articles



#History (Education) #Satellite report #Arkansas #Tech #Poker #Language and Life #Critics Cinema #Scientific #Hollywood #Future #Conspiracy #Curiosity #Washington
 Smiley face
PROXY LIST

[Calculate SHA256 hash]
 Smiley face
Zicutake BROWSER
 Smiley face Encryption Text and HTML
Aspect Ratio Calculator
[HTML color codes]
 Smiley face Conversion to JavaScript
[download YouTube videos in MP4, FLV, 3GP, and many more formats]

 Smiley face Mining Satoshi | Payment speed
CALCULATOR DIMENSIONS AND RECTANGLE

 Smiley face
CREATE ADDRESS BITCOIN
Online BitTorrent Magnet Link Generator
[PERCENTAGE CALCULATOR]
JOURNAL WORLD:

SEARCH +8 MILLIONS OF LINKS ZICUTAKE STATE

#Pedophile

#Pedophile


Abusive priest gave teens booze while leading ski trip, sources say

Posted: 02 Mar 2018 01:19 PM PST

BUFFALO (NY) The Buffalo News March 1, 2018 By Lou Michel and Jay Tokasz PORTVILLE – The Catholic Diocese of Buffalo made Rev. Norbert F. Orsolits get psychological treatment after receiving a complaint that he had sexually abused a child. It was after that, Orsolits said, that the diocese assigned him to work for years in the mid-1980s in a rural parish in tiny Portville. There, he led the church youth group and gave booze to underage boys while chaperoning the nearby Catholic high school's ski club on a trip to Vermont, according to a former student and some parishioners. During his time in Portville, parishioners say, Orsolits was even charged with driving while intoxicated. Worshipers at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Portville, where about 1,000 people live, are angry that the bishop in Buffalo never warned them in the mid-1980s that Orsolits had been treated at Southdown Institute, a mental health facility near Toronto, for abusing a child. That didn't come to light until this week, when Orsolits admitted to The Buffalo News that he had sexual contact with "probably dozens" of teenage boys. "Obviously there's something not connected in his head. There's a separation from normal thinking," said Bernard "Buz" Wenke, who worshiped at Sacred Heart while Orsolits preached there. "Somebody that does something like that should not be around children." At a news conference Thursday, diocesan officials said Orsolits was sent to Southdown after the diocese had received a complaint of child sex abuse, but they did not specify the dates they received the complaint or when he was treated. "He was sent away and went to a facility for counseling and some form of rehabilitation to find out whether or not he was suitable for ministry. When he came back with a clean bill of health, advised that he was able to come back and serve, he did serve," said Terrence M. Connors, a lawyer who represents the diocese. Orsolits told The News that following his treatment, the diocese assigned him to the Portville church and to teach at Archbishop Walsh High School.

Retired Buffalo-area priest admits sexually abusing 'dozens' of boys

Posted: 02 Mar 2018 01:18 PM PST

BUFFALO (NY) The Buffalo News Published February 27, 2018; Updated March 1, 2018 By Jay Tokasz and Aaron Besecker A retired priest from the Catholic Diocese of Buffalo admitted Tuesday he had sexually abused "probably dozens" of teenage boys in the late 1970s and early 1980s. The Rev. Norbert F. Orsolits made the admission after a South Buffalo man publicly accused Orsolits of abusing him when he was a teenager during a ski outing more than 35 years ago. Michael F. Whalen, 52, said Orsolits was his parish priest at St. John Vianney in Orchard Park when the abuse occurred. Orsolits, 78, said he did not recall Whalen. But he described other incidents of sexual contact with teenage boys to a Buffalo News reporter who visited the priest Tuesday afternoon at his cottage home in the Town of Ashford. He told The News that he was later sent for treatment at a psychological facility in Canada, before the diocese assigned him to work at a small rural church and school. He was removed by the diocese from ministry in 2003. During a 10-minute interview, Orsolits talked casually of having had sexual contact with teenage boys, saying it had been fueled by alcohol. He admitted to having touched teenage boys sexually and having had them touch him. He suggested that the contact was consensual and that he was "led on" by some. He also said that he never persisted with any sexual touching if a teenage boy resisted.

Sexual abuse allegations against rabbi divide Baltimore's Orthodox Jewish community

Posted: 02 Mar 2018 01:10 PM PST

BALTIMORE (MD) The Baltimore Sun March 2, 2018 By Alison Knezevich Many in Baltimore's Orthodox Jewish community thought the case against Rabbi Steven Krawatsky was closed. A 7-year-old boy at a summer camp in Adamstown had accused the popular teacher of sexual abuse, and he was suspended from his job at the private Beth Tfiloh Dahan Community School in Pikesville. Two other boys later came forward with similar allegations. Frederick County prosecutors said they did not have enough evidence to charge Krawatsky, and by early 2016, "Rabbi K" was back in the classroom, teaching Judaic studies to middle school students. So it came as a shock in January when Beth Tfiloh fired Krawatsky and banned the 40-year-old father of four from the campus where he worked for nearly 15 years. There had been no new allegations. Instead, school officials cited explosive details from the three cases published in January by a Jewish newspaper in New York.

Latest Statements regarding Father Robert J. DeLand

Posted: 02 Mar 2018 01:08 PM PST

SAGINAW (MI) Catholic Diocese of Saginaw March 1, 2018 Community Gathers at St. Agnes Parish, Freeland PRESS RELEASE MARCH 1, 2018 SAGINAW — In response to the needs and concerns of the community after criminal charges were issued against Father Robert (Bob) DeLand, a listening session was held at St. Agnes Parish Tuesday evening (Feb. 27) for members of the church and the greater Freeland community. Those gathered participated in a scheduled Stations of the Cross prayer event, and the listening session followed. It allowed those present to share and express deep feelings following the arrest of Father DeLand and the circumstances surrounding his arrest. Youth were in the parish hall to share their own feelings and concerns. Their listening session was facilitated by the St. Agnes Faith Formation Director, Nicole Bakos, with support from the diocesan Director of Christian Service, Terri Grierson, and the Coordinator of Youth Ministry for the diocese, Mark Graveline, as well as a licensed counselor from Child & Family Services of Saginaw, Windi Sterling, LLMSW. The listening session for adults was held in the church and facilitated by the coordinator of the Office of Child and Youth Protection for the Diocese of Saginaw, Sister Janet Fulgenzi, OP, PhD.

Larry Nassar Accused of Sexual Abuse by Male Gymnast

Posted: 02 Mar 2018 10:30 AM PST

UNITED STATES The Cut March 2, 2018 By Madeleine Aggeler Jacob Moore, an 18-year-old freshman at the University of Michigan and former member of the U.S. men's junior national gymnastics team, has joined a lawsuit against ex–USA Gymnastics doctor Larry Nassar. Moore is the first male athlete to come forward with allegations of sexual abuse against Nassar. Moore has accused Nassar of sexually abusing him in 2016, when he was only 16 years old. According to the complaint filed this week, Moore says he went to Nassar's house seeking treatment for a shoulder injury. Once there, Nassar allegedly brought Moore down to his basement, where he proceeded to expose the boy's genitals to a young female gymnast who was there, and then told him he would treat his shoulder injury "through acupuncture in his pubic area and in and around his genitalia." "There is no known medical connection between shoulder pain which can be treated through acupuncture in the area of a male's genitalia," the complaint reads.

Diocese of Ogdensburg to offer compensation to those alleging they were abused by north country clergy while minors

Posted: 02 Mar 2018 10:26 AM PST

OGDENSBURG (NY) Watertown Daily Times March 2, 2018 By Larry Robinson The Diocese of Ogdensburg is allowing an independent, two-person panel to determine whether financial compensation will be given to those alleging sexual abuse as children at the hands of Catholic clergy across the north country. The allegations of sex abuse of children date back decades, according to a spokesman for the church. Catholic officials in Ogdensburg said Thursday that the Diocese of Northern New York has established an "Independent Reconciliation and Compensation Program" to assist victims of clergy sex abuse. In a statement, Bishop Terry R. LaValley said creating the independent reconciliation panel reflects the church's "contrition to the victims who have reported clergy sexual abuse to the Diocese." James Crowley, chancellor and spokesman for the diocese, said the church has reached out to 38 victims. He said those alleging abuse at the hands of clergy received a letter from the bishop last week. He said the abuse allegations go back generations.

Catholic priest in Indianapolis accused of domestic assault on his wife

Posted: 02 Mar 2018 10:23 AM PST

INDIANAPOLIS (IN) WTHR February 27, 2018 By Sandra Chapman A man who made history as the first married priest in the Archdiocese of Indianapolis faces six criminal charges tied to an assault last September involving his wife. Court documents state that part of the attack happened in the sanctuary of Holy Rosary Catholic Church where he worked. According to court documents obtained by 13 Investigates, Father Luke Reese is accused of kidnapping, criminal confinement, battery and intimidation. Reese is a Parochial Vicar at Holy Rosary Catholic church in Indianapolis, and according to the Archdiocese, has been placed on leave. The court documents detail an encounter between Reese and his wife on a Sunday afternoon, September 24, when Reese said he found her in the back seat of a car with another man with whom she was having an affair. The probable cause affidavit states that Reese hit and kicked the man and ordered his wife to leave with him. They left in separate cars and eventually met up together and got into Reese's car. She told investigators he locked the doors and began hitting her while they were driving. Investigators say Reese eventually drove to Holy Rosary Catholic Church on the near east side of Indianapolis and forced his wife inside to kneel at the altar. She told officers he demanded her cell phone password. She says Reese physically hit her in the church too. The affidavit then states the two left the church and she gave up her password. Investigators say they drove to Auburn, Indiana, where his wife was to "confess" about her adultery to her family members including her 90-year-old grandmother. Reese's wife details in the documents that her husband hit her several more times in the car. The grandmother told investigators that she noticed bruising and swelling around her granddaughter's mouth and eye. Reese then drove his wife back to Indianapolis, where, according to his wife, he forced her to go to bed while he cut up her clothing. She told officers he viewed her text messages and then sexually assaulted her. It is WTHR's policy to not name some assault victims.

Abuse survivor calls for commission chair's removal

Posted: 02 Mar 2018 10:21 AM PST

NEW ZEALAND Radio NZ March 2, 2018 By Phil Pennington A survivor of sexual abuse is calling for Sir Anand Satyanand to be removed as head of the new Royal Commission, after a survivor's privacy was apparently breached. He laid a complaint against Sir Anand with the Privacy Commission, only to find that it is legally unable to investigate a Royal Commission. The man spoke out for the first time on Morning Report this week about the abuse suffered at the hands of a Catholic brother. RNZ contacted Sir Anand about the survivors' concerns and expressly asked for their names to be kept confidential. "Please note we are NOT identifying these men and ask for their names to be held in confidence in this - thus I approach you directly and not through DIA or your office," the email read. But that email from RNZ, with the names still included, was then forwarded to staff helping Sir Anand at the Department of Internal Affairs. The victim and his elderly father, who was also abused at a Catholic college, are campaigning for the Royal Commission to be expanded to cover non-state institutions such as churches. "The Royal Commission is not a place for anything but absolute truth and openness," he said. He told RNZ Sir Anand not only breached the trust and confidentiality required by a Royal Commission but also their privacy by emailing personal details to the department when specifically asked not to do so. He is calling for Sir Anand to be replaced and has written separately to the Governor-General Dame Patsy Reddy asking her to remove the former Governor-General from the Commission.

Indiana priest accused of kidnapping, battering wife for ‘talking to another man’

Posted: 02 Mar 2018 10:19 AM PST

INDIANAPOLIS (IN) The Associated Press/WISH March 1, 2018 An Indianapolis Catholic priest faces charges after being accused of attacking his wife and holding her against her will. The Rev. Luke Reese is charged with criminal confinement, kidnapping, domestic battery, battery resulting in injury and intimidation. Reese locked his wife inside his car at Central Avenue and East 34th Street on Sept. 24 after finding her with another man, prosecutors say. While driving through the city, the 49-year-old slapped and yelled at her while blaring heavy metal music.

Indianapolis priest accused of kidnapping, battering wife

Posted: 02 Mar 2018 10:18 AM PST

INDIANAPOLIS (IN) Dubois County Herald The Associated Press March 1, 2018 An Indianapolis Catholic priest faces charges for allegedly attacking his wife and holding her against her will. The Rev. Luke Reese is charged with criminal confinement, kidnapping, domestic battery and other counts. Reese allegedly locked his wife inside his car last September after finding her with another man. Prosecutors say the 49-year-old slapped her and later slammed her against a wall at Holy Rosary Church, where he's an associate pastor. Reese then allegedly drove her to northeastern Indiana. She told officers he wanted her to tell relatives "what she had done by talking to another man."

Local priest accused of violently attacking wife, kidnapping and assaulting her

Posted: 02 Mar 2018 10:16 AM PST

INDIANAPOLIS (IN) The Indy Channel (rtv6 ABC) February 27, 2018 By Rafael Sanchez, Katie Cox A local priest is accused of terrorizing his wife after he claims he discovered she was having an affair. Reverend Luke Reese, 49, worked out of the Holy Rosary Catholic Church on Indianapolis' south side. He was forced to step away from the pulpit on Sept. 27 after he disclosed that he was facing multiple domestic violence accusations against his wife. Reese is an ordained Anglican priest which means that unlike Catholic priests, he is allowed to be married. According to the probable cause affidavit, Reese said he discovered that his wife of 25 years was having an affair on Sept. 24. Reese found his wife and another man in a car together. He demanded the man get out of the car, and when he did not, Reese opened the door and kicked the man in the face, according to the court documents. She got out of the car and into her own, then drove to a park as instructed by Reese, so they could talk.

Call to smash Sussex 'abuse' clergyman's headstone

Posted: 02 Mar 2018 10:08 AM PST

ENGLAND BBC News March 1, 2018 By Colin Campbell A relative of a clergyman accused of abusing an 11-year-old boy has called for his headstone to be destroyed. Canon Dermod Fogarty, who died in 2012, is accused of subjecting Stephen Bernard to a four-year abuse ordeal in a book written by the Oxford academic. Deirdre McCormack, Canon Fogarty's next of kin, says the epitaph to a much-loved, wise priest - which she wrote - has been shown to be a "blatant lie". Ms McCormack has not yet had a response to her request. Canon Fogarty worked in the Arundel and Brighton diocese for 67 years.

Bishop Malone: 'We are so very, very sorry for the pain of the abuse'

Posted: 02 Mar 2018 09:58 AM PST

BUFFALO (NY) The Buffalo News March 1, 2018 By Aaron Besecker Days after a retired priest admitted sexually abusing "probably dozens" of teenage boys, the Catholic Diocese of Buffalo on Thursday said it was taking steps to compensate other victims while attempting to address the pain its inaction has caused. During an afternoon news conference at the Catholic Center downtown, officials announced the creation of a fund to settle claims of alleged sex abuse against clergy in the diocese, a move officials said promotes healing and would offer closure to victims. "We are so very, very sorry for the pain of the abuse that has happened to you," Bishop Richard J. Malone said during the news conference, addressing victims. "We're sorry. I'm sorry. And we want to do everything we can going forward, reaching out to you who have come to us in the past." The announcement about the new program came two days after retired priest Norbert F. Orsolits admitted to The Buffalo News he sexually abused "probably dozens" of teenage boys in the late 1970s and early 1980s. But officials said the program had been in the works for months.

The numerous parishes where Buffalo priest accused of sexual abuse served

Posted: 02 Mar 2018 09:57 AM PST

BUFFALO (NY) The Buffalo News February 28, 2018; Updated March 1, 2018 By Mike McAndrew The Rev. Norbert F. Orsolits, who admitted Tuesday he had sexual contact with "probably dozens" of teenage boys, was assigned by the Roman Catholic Diocese of Buffalo to work in numerous parishes between 1965 and 2003, when Orsolits was removed from active priestly duties. Orsolits was accused Tuesday by Michael F. Whalen, a South Buffalo man, of sexually abusing Whalen when he was about 14 years old in 1979 or 1980. Whalen said he was a student at St. John Vianney parish school in Orchard Park at the time, and Orsolits was a priest there. Orsolits said Tuesday he does not remember Whalen's name, but did not deny having sexual contact with him.

Woman tells cops she had casino mogul Steve Wynn's baby after he sexually assaulted her

Posted: 02 Mar 2018 09:55 AM PST

LAS VEGAS (NV) ABC News February 28, 2018 By Sabina Ghebremedhin and Bill Hutchinson Two women have told Las Vegas Police they were victims of sexual misconduct by casino mogul Steve Wynn, including one who alleges she had the billionaire's baby in a gas station restroom in the 1970s after he repeatedly sexually assaulted her, according to reports obtained by ABC News. The new allegations against the 76-year-old Wynn -- the former finance chairman of the Republican National Committee, who President Donald Trump has called a "great friend" -- surfaced in the past month, according to Las Vegas Police reports. Wynn was forced to step down from his gambling and resort empire on Feb. 6 after The Wall Street Journal reported that a number of women claimed he had assaulted or harassed them, including one who received a $7.5 million settlement from Wynn.