#American_Info

#American_Info

‘Dirty Dozen” list of produce found with the most pesticides

Posted: 15 Apr 2018 09:29 AM PDT

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by Web MD:

April 10, 2018 — Strawberries once again top the annual ”Dirty Dozen” list of produce found with the most pesticides.

And once again, experts not involved in the report say they worry the list will discourage people from eating fruits and vegetables, especially people on budgets who view higher-priced organic produce as unaffordable.

It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:

The Environmental Working Group (EWG), a nonprofit organization focused on human health and the environment, issues the "Dirty Dozen" report each year. EWG researchers this year found that more than 98% of samples of strawberries, along with spinach, peaches, nectarines, cherries, and apples, had residue of at least one pesticide. A single sample of strawberries had 20 different pesticides.

This year’s “Dirty Dozen” includes the same 12 fruits and vegetables as last year’s list, with a few trading places. The 2018 list, in descending order, is:

1. Strawberries
  2. Spinach
  3. Nectarines
  4. Apples
  5. Grapes
  6. Peaches
  7. Cherries
  8. Pears
  9. Tomatoes
  10. Celery
  11. Potatoes
  12. Sweet bell peppers
The report also includes the EWG’s “Clean 15” list, the produce least likely to contain pesticide residue. The 2018 list is nearly identical to last year’s, with sweet corn and avocados trading places for first and second and grapefruit knocked out of the No. 15 spot in favor of broccoli.

1. Avocados
  10. Eggplant
  11. Honeydew melon
  12. Kiwi
  13. Cantaloupe
  14. Cauliflower
  15. Broccoli

DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting Web MD.

The post ‘Dirty Dozen” list of produce found with the most pesticides appeared first on Dennis Michael Lynch.

GONE VIRAL: Kate McKinnon Mocks Laura Ingraham On ‘SNL’ (VIDEO)

Posted: 15 Apr 2018 09:22 AM PDT

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by YAHOO.COM:

Kate McKinnon claimed one more victim on "Saturday Night Live" with her slinky impersonation of Fox News host Laura Ingraham.

McKinnon's Ingraham complains to Colin Jost on "Weekend Update" about attacks on her for "trolling a traumatized teen," referring to mocking Parkland, Florida, shooting survivor David Hogg for not getting into all the colleges he applied to.

It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:

The "totalitarian left can attack me all they want," she says. "But I will continue to defend the First Amendment. That's my right to bully people without being bullied in return."

McKinnon boasts about new sponsors she has concocted for her program to make up for the several that dropped her show after attacking Hogg. They include "Carl's Sr. — leftover Carl's Jr. food ground to mush for old people,"  "Lady Bump Stock — the lightweight bump stock for delicate hands" and "Cream Soda, the soda for whites."

SEE VIDEO:

DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting YAHOO.COM.

The post GONE VIRAL: Kate McKinnon Mocks Laura Ingraham On ‘SNL’ (VIDEO) appeared first on Dennis Michael Lynch.

Posted: 15 Apr 2018 09:13 AM PDT

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WSJ.com:

BEIRUT—Syrian armed forces on Sunday unleashed airstrikes against rebels and shelled what rescue workers said were civilian homes, demonstrating President

The American, French and British barrage of missiles on Saturday destroyed much of Syria's chemical-weapons capabilities, U.S. Defense Department officials said, but left Mr. Assad's conventional military intact. American officials said the strikes were retaliation for a suspected regime attack with chlorine and nerve gas on Eastern Ghouta near Damascus on April 7 but weren't designed to topple Mr. Assad or change the course of a war tilting in his favor.

It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:

Less than 36 hours after the Western attack, Syria's civil war grinded on almost as if nothing happened, with Mr. Assad's forces moving against areas outside regime control north of Damascus.
Regime planes conducted at least 28 strikes in the countryside of Homs and Hama followed by artillery shelling, including on civilian areas, the White Helmets rescue group said on Sunday.

On Saturday, the regime took full control of Douma, the scene of the suspected chemical weapons attack and the last rebel-held pocket of Eastern Ghouta, which had been under siege for five years.

DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WSJ.com.

The post REPORT: A Day After U.S. Airstrikes in Syria, Assad Launches New Onslaught Against Rebels appeared first on Dennis Michael Lynch.

REPORT: Producer of world’s hottest pepper speaks out about health concerns

Posted: 15 Apr 2018 08:50 AM PDT

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by Sky News:

The UK’s largest producer of chilies has said consumers have no need to be concerned about the world’s hottest pepper as long as it is eaten “correctly” after it emerged that a man was hospitalized after taking part in an eating competition.

Salvatore Genovese, who grows the Carolina reaper on his seven-acre farm in Bedfordshire called Love My Chillies, told Sky News: “I’m not a doctor or a scientist – I’m a chilli grower. We grow them, pack them, and sell them.

“We have sold, in the past couple of years or so, over half a million Carolina reapers and I have never had any knowledge or any complaint of anyone having to be hospitalized.”

It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:

His response comes after doctors warned of the medical effects of eating mega-hot chillies competitively following a British Medical Journal report which highlighted the case of man in the US who had taken on the Carolina reaper in an eating contest.

Health professionals found that arteries in the 34-year-old’s brain had temporarily constricted, causing neck and head pain, including so-called “thunderclap” headaches.

DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting Sky News.

The post REPORT: Producer of world’s hottest pepper speaks out about health concerns appeared first on Dennis Michael Lynch.

Major Democratic candidate may announce presidential run by ‘end of this year’

Posted: 15 Apr 2018 08:35 AM PDT

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:

WASHINGTON – Former Vice President Joe Biden hasn't ruled out running in 2020 to challenge President Trump.

Biden, who once said he'd like to "beat the hell" out of Trump, said he's still considering another presidential bid and would decide "by the end of this year."

It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:

The Delaware Democrat cited favorable polling on his potential candidacy but said he's waiting on whether the Democratic field has a viable winner.

"I'm really hoping some other folks step up. I think we have some really good people," Biden told MSNBC's "Politics Nation" in an interview that aired Sunday.

"I got to walk away knowing … there is somebody that can do it and can win because we got to win. We got to win in 2020."

DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com.

The post Major Democratic candidate may announce presidential run by ‘end of this year' appeared first on Dennis Michael Lynch.

POLL: Who do you dislike most, Hillary, Obama or Comey?

Posted: 15 Apr 2018 08:32 AM PDT

With the new book from former FBI Director James Comey about to hit bookstands, the media is having a field day playing the two sides of America.

The more right leaning outlets like Fox News are pounding on Comey, saying he is trying to monetize his time as a FBI director by playing politics — something the FBI frowns upon.  On the flip side, there are liberal leaning outlets like CNN who are praising Comey in the hope his book will bring down the president.

At DML News, the emails we are receiving are a bit different.  The emails we read are more focused on Comey and a general disgust towards the alleged “lies” he is spreading.  We haven’t seen this sort of backlash since Hillary Clinton was running for president, and throughout Obama’s entire time in office.

So, the question we have for DML News readers is this: “Who do you dislike the most, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, or James Comey?

The post POLL: Who do you dislike most, Hillary, Obama or Comey? appeared first on Dennis Michael Lynch.

REPORT: U.S. Ambassador hints at new economic sanctions for Russia

Posted: 15 Apr 2018 08:26 AM PDT

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley on Sunday hinted that Russia should brace itself for more economic sanctions after its continued support of Syrian President Bashar Assad, despite Assad’s use of chemical weapons against his own people.

“Right now, they don’t have very good friends. And right now, the friends that they do have are causing them harm,” Haley said during an interview with “Fox News Sunday,” referring to the Kremlin.

It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:

“I think they’re feeling that, whether it’s been … the fact that we’ve sanctioned just recently the Russian oligarchs, which made their stock market plummet,” Haley said, citing the U.S. supplying arms to Ukraine and the recent expulsion of 60 Russian diplomats as other examples. “Or whether it’s the sanctions that are continuing to happen, which you’ll see again on Monday.”

DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM.

The post REPORT: U.S. Ambassador hints at new economic sanctions for Russia appeared first on Dennis Michael Lynch.

Posted: 15 Apr 2018 08:08 AM PDT

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by APNEWS.COM:

BOSTON (AP) — In 1967, a Boston Marathon official nearly dragged a woman off the course after she managed to enter the men’s-only race. Five decades later, race officials aren’t as concerned about gender boundaries: They’re now publicly acknowledging that transgender runners can compete using the gender they identify with.

“We take people at their word. We register people as they specify themselves to be,” said Tom Grilk, chief of the Boston Athletic Association, the group behind the race. “Members of the LGBT community have had a lot to deal with over the years, and we’d rather not add to that burden.”

It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:

At least five openly transgender women are signed up to run the storied 26.2-mile race through Boston and its suburbs April 16. And while they aren’t the first, their presence helped bring clarity to the race’s stance on transgender runners.

Several other major marathons said they have no official policies but are taking a similar approach to Boston. Organizers of the Chicago, New York City, London and Los Angeles marathons all said they honor the gender that runners submit during sign-ups.

DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting APNEWS.COM.

The post REPORT: Marathons: Transgender runners can qualify using gender they identify with appeared first on Dennis Michael Lynch.

Trump Tweet: ‘Thank you America’

Posted: 15 Apr 2018 07:57 AM PDT

President Donald Trump sent out a celebratory tweet on Sunday, referencing a recently released poll.

He tweeted: Just hit 50% in the Rasmussen Poll, much higher than President Obama at same point. With all of the phony stories and Fake News, it's hard to believe! Thank you America, we are doing Great Things.

On Friday, April 13, Rasmussen reported:

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump's job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 34% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 40% who Strongly Disapprove.

At the same time in his presidency, Obama had a 49% approval rating.

The post Trump Tweet: ‘Thank you America’ appeared first on Dennis Michael Lynch.

DML: I Respond to Some of Your Emails

Posted: 15 Apr 2018 07:49 AM PDT

Below are my responses to some of the emails I received over the past 48-hours.

To send me an email, use the submit news button on this website.

FROM TOM
I sent you an email yesterday and you posted it with a response but now it’s gone and I cannot find it. What happened DML?

DML: I am so sorry.  Yesterday morning I was working the website when I received a phone call.  I was on the phone for nearly an hour speaking about Facebook with another publisher.  When I was done, I inadvertently imported a fresh news article and in doing so, copied it over the email article. Thus, it was gone from the webpage.  I was so distracted by the long call that I lost track of what I was working on.  So sorry.

FROM LORI
Absolutely love the new change you made to your website!  I enjoy having more of a selection of news articles to read each time I open up your page.  The one thing that is missing, is more immigration articles.  The first thing I do is look at your website and then a different one.  If I don’t see anything on immigration, I close them out and go straight to Yahoo.  After President Trumps election, I found it odd that so many conservative websites dropped the subject and moved on.  It was the main issue that made me vote for Trump.  Now, it’s almost non existent.  Please, I despise Yahoo, but they are the only ones who offer updates on immigration that I find so important.

DML: Thank you.  The changes we’ve made started only 3 days ago, and so it’s a big learning curve for our staffers who manage the website.  By the end of next week, DML APP 2.0 / DMLNews.com will have more diverse information and more stories and reports than any news outlet in the world.  That said, there is no chance we alienate immigration.  I’ve stuck with immigration since the day I got involved ten years ago.  I’m almost done making They Come to America 4: The Cost of Open Borders.  Yesterday, despite our new style, we had 3 articles about the topic, the day before we posted 2.  Some days there will be more, but there will never be less.   The DML NEWS APP 2.0 launches this week.  The new website launches in full tomorrow morning (Monday).  Thanks!!  I ask everyone to support our work by picking up copies of They Come to America I, II, and III.  Send the free copies we give to the White House.  It works!!!  I think it helped stop DACA, don’t you?

FROM JAN
Fox News host Pete Hegseth – Slimeball. Our hometown (Forest Lake, Mn) boy Pete Hegseth should call himself a liberal. He continues to behave like one. His 1st wife Meredith, 2nd wife Samantha & his parents live nearby. Our boys went through school with the Hegseth boys.  He continues to behave like one with his history of cheating on wives.   See link: https://crooksandliars.com/2018/03/fox-host-and-possible-va-sec-nominee-pete

DML: As a side note, please know that the Crooks and Liars website is run by a POS.  There are fake stories on there all the time.  That said, I understand what you are referring to and do not deny the stories about Pete.  Apparently, he left his first wife for his second wife after an affair ended up with a child being born.  He then reportedly repeated those steps by having an affair on wife #2 with a producer at Fox News.  Sadly, the sort of stuff going on at that network and others like it, has been disgraceful when measured by dignity.   Would you be surprised if I told you a well-known, very powerful man in the media tried to get me into his bed.  When I repeatedly said no I was blackballed.  Yup.  And it all comes out in my upcoming book which as of now will be entitled: FIGHTING FOR TRUMP.  I expect it to be finished soon.  My co-writer is rapping up his end this week.

FROM JERI
Hello DML! You have a lot of supporters in the great state of Wisconsin!  My husband Mike and I would love to meet you and your crew. We know a great restaurant to get an amazing steak/prime rib. On Wisconsin! Mike & Jeri Coffman from Hartland, Wi.

DML: I’ve received so many wonderful invites from TEAM DML that I am simply blown away.  I may have to extend my trip to a month long journey.  I am mapping out the trip this afternoon.

FROM LISA
Just read (partly) how Comey said he thought Hillary was going to win…wouldn’t that mean his decision not to prosecute was influenced? Aren’t they (prosecutor, lawyers, etc.) suppose to go by the evidence and nothing else?

DML: As I have said a gazillion times, Comey will never pay for his actions, instead, he will be paid millions.  Welcome to America.

FROM MARTHA
I so looked forward to seeing your night talk this past sat. To see you and Miss Mary would have been great! Well I wasnt able to get it and I see I guess it wasnt recorded so i could retrieve it. Anyway sorry I missed you two. It is really rewarding to me being part of your DML team! You and your talks are so important for us all to see and hear! I cannot and will not get my news any other way! The Leftists have invaded the news outlets and Im sick and tired of their biased rhetoric laden fodder! May God be with you DML, Miss Mary, your super children and all of us!!! Take Care, love, respect , and faith in you all for being the only ones that really report accurately and honestly all the important news! What a God send you are for us all!

DML: I’m not sure why you could not get it.  Here is the link on my website. CLICK HERE.

FROM ANONYMOUS
the dml news is Overburdened by irrelevant totally annoying ads. i thought i would enjoy this news site but because of the ads and how and where they are placed i will be dis continuing use of this site.

DML: See you later.  You’re one of those people who wants everything for free. I would bet the world’s money that if I charged $10 per month to access the information that costs us so much money to collect for you each day that you’d tell me you aren’t paying $10 to access news.  Go somewhere else where they don’t have ads, but collect your data and sell it.  NOTE TO SELF: Internet is never short on idiots.

FROM JESSE
Good evening Dennis! I'm emailing you from Madelia MN, as we get yet another blizzard here, and it is April 14th. Lucky us!  I have been following you every day since mid 2016, have made a couple small donations, which I have never done before, and have purchased all your videos, which are so well done, that I am just furious by the end! Great work sir! I live in a small town over run with illegal immigration, and have seen first hand the population change. The school system is struggling as the majority has changed. I have a special needs (severely autistic) son, who has a rough time getting the help he needs due to lack of funding.   I listen to your show, and have been marking the boxes of how my life has been changed for the better since Trump became president. I know in my life, things are looking up! (I have attached a picture as proof).  I was never into politics until you pulled me in! Keep doing what you do, and the country will be a better place! If you come to MN on your tour across the country, keep me in mind!

DML: GREAT EMAIL. Thank you for the support.  I’ve included your picture below.

The post DML: I Respond to Some of Your Emails appeared first on Dennis Michael Lynch.

CLAIM: Stormy Daniels expected to appear at Michael Cohen’s hearing

Posted: 15 Apr 2018 07:40 AM PDT

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYDailyNews:

Stormy Daniel's lawyer announced a likely upcoming appearance by the porn actress—at a hearing for President Trump's attorney Michael Cohen Monday.

Michael Avenatti teased Daniel's probable presence at the hearing related to the FBI's raid on Cohen's home and office.

"I checked and the weather forecast for Mon looks very Stormy," he said in an ominous tweet.

It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:

Avenatti believes the FBI is in possession of records related to his client.

DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYDailyNews.

The post CLAIM: Stormy Daniels expected to appear at Michael Cohen’s hearing appeared first on Dennis Michael Lynch.

REPORT: Supermodel posts her support for Congo wildlife park

Posted: 15 Apr 2018 07:32 AM PDT

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by PageSix.com:

It's a super (model) cause. Linda Evangelista — who once said, "We don't wake up for less than $10,000 a day" — is woke about the plight of African wildlife.

Evangelista — in support of Virunga National Park in the Democratic Republic of Congo — urged her Instagram followers to repost a video about five rangers who were ambushed and killed by poachers.

It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:

The rangers were trying to protect the park's elephants, gorillas and leopards, who are slaughtered for their body parts, which are smuggled to Asia and sold as miracle medicinal cures.

See Evangelista’s Instagram post below.

DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting PageSix.com.

The post REPORT: Supermodel posts her support for Congo wildlife park appeared first on Dennis Michael Lynch.

REPORT: 207 million eggs in nine states recalled over salmonella fears

Posted: 15 Apr 2018 07:13 AM PDT

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CNN.com:

(CNN) — A farm in Indiana is recalling more than 200 million eggs sold in nine states over salmonella fears.

Rose Acre Farms voluntarily recalled 206,749,248 eggs due to potential contamination with Salmonella Braenderup, the Food and Drug Administration said in a statement.

It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:

At least 22 illnesses have been reported so far, the FDA said Friday.

The eggs were sold through retail stores and restaurants. They reached consumers in Colorado, Florida, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia.

DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CNN.com.

The post REPORT: 207 million eggs in nine states recalled over salmonella fears appeared first on Dennis Michael Lynch.

Posted: 15 Apr 2018 07:03 AM PDT

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by LASVEGASSUN.COM:

DHAHRAN, Saudi Arabia (AP) — An annual gathering of Arab leaders has opened in the eastern Saudi city of Dhahran as tensions with Iran and wars in Syria and Yemen threaten stability across the region.

Saudi King Salman told leaders from across the 22-member Arab League that Iran was to blame for instability and meddling in the region. He said Yemeni rebel Houthis, backed by Iran, had fired 116 missiles at the kingdom since Saudi Arabia went to war in Yemen three years ago to try and roll back Houthi gains there.

DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting LASVEGASSUN.COM.

The post REPORT: At annual gathering of Arab leaders, Iran blamed for instability in region appeared first on Dennis Michael Lynch.

REPORT: US pastor on trial for alleged terror ties, spying in Turkey

Posted: 15 Apr 2018 06:54 AM PDT

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by HERALDSUN.COM:

An American pastor imprisoned in Turkey is going on trial for alleged terror ties and spying in a case that has increased tensions between Washington and Ankara.

Andrew Craig Brunson, an evangelical pastor from North Carolina, is facing 35 years in prison on charges of “committing crimes on behalf of terror groups without being a member” and “espionage.” The trial begins Monday in western Izmir province.

It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:

He was arrested in December 2016 for alleged links to both an outlawed Kurdish insurgent group and the network of the U.S.-based Muslim cleric who Turkey blames for a masterminding a failed military coup that year. The cleric, Fethullah Gulen, denies the claim.

American officials have repeatedly requested that Brunson be released. In a meeting last year with his Turkish counterpart, President Donald Trump asked that the government “expeditiously” return the pastor to the U.S. But the appeals have not made much headway.

Turkey has submitted an extradition request to the U.S. for Gulen. According to the report, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan demanded that Brunson’s release would come after the U.S. gives Turkey Gulen, who lives in Pennsylvania.

“You give him to us and we’ll give you this one,” Erdogan said in September, referring to Gulen and Brunson, respectively.

DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting HERALDSUN.COM.

The post REPORT: US pastor on trial for alleged terror ties, spying in Turkey appeared first on Dennis Michael Lynch.

Posted: 15 Apr 2018 06:39 AM PDT

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by AZCENTRAL.COM:

American boxer Rod Salka may have been making a political statement or just taking an early jab at Mexican boxer Francisco Vargas when he entered the ring Thursday in red-white-and-blue trunks featuring a brick-wall pattern that read “America 1st” across the belt.

Either way, Salka’s antics fell short.

It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:

Vargas pummeled Salka for six rounds before the American boxer quit on his stool.

Rob Salka (American-L) battled Francisco Vargas (Mexican-R)

DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting AZCENTRAL.COM.

Special note from DML News: It's time to demand that Congress take action and implement tougher immigration laws to protect our borders and STOP the flood of illegal aliens coming into the United States.

"They Come to America I, II, and III." Produced by DML News CEO and documentary filmmaker, Dennis Michael Lynch, these powerful documentaries show you the border and the costs of illegal immigration in a way you've never seen before. The three films are now packaged into one complete DVD case, called the "TRILOGY."

These eye-opening films are being utilized to get the attention of Congress, in order to fight against proposals of amnesty and help secure our borders. Now, for a limited time, anyone who purchases the TRILOGY will receive a second FREE TRILOGY set to send to the White House or Congress members.

CLICK THE "BUY NOW" BUTTON BELOW TO ORDER TODAY.

The post REPORT: American boxer wearing border-wall shorts fights Mexican fighter (VIDEO) appeared first on Dennis Michael Lynch.

Trump Tweet: ‘Slippery James Comey’ is ‘the WORST’

Posted: 15 Apr 2018 06:21 AM PDT

President Donald Trump tweeted another slam of former FBI director James Comey on Sunday morning, dubbing him, “Slippery James Comey and calling him, “the worst FBI Director in history.”

Trump wrote: Slippery James Comey, a man who always ends up badly and out of whack (he is not smart!), will go down as the WORST FBI Director in history, by far!

The post Trump Tweet: ‘Slippery James Comey’ is ‘the WORST’ appeared first on Dennis Michael Lynch.

Trump Tweet: Attorney-client privilege

Posted: 15 Apr 2018 06:07 AM PDT

President Donald Trump tweeted about attorney-client privilege on Sunday, saying the confidentiality understanding is “now a thing of the past.”

Trump said his other lawyers are now probably wondering when they will be raided, after Trump’s longtime attorney and friend, Andy Cohen had his "residence, hotel room, office, safety deposit box, and electronic devices" raided by the FBI on April 9.

Trump wrote: Attorney Client privilege is now a thing of the past. I have many (too many!) lawyers and they are probably wondering when their offices, and even homes, are going to be raided with everything, including their phones and computers, taken. All lawyers are deflated and concerned!

The raid on Cohen, which was approved by a federal magistrate judge, was the result of a criminal investigation into his conduct in his personal business dealings as part an "ongoing grand jury investigation."

Special council Robert Mueller referred the investigation into Cohen, however, U.S. Attorney Robert S. Khuzami of the Southern District of New York is proceeding with the investigation "independent" of Mueller's team.

The post Trump Tweet: Attorney-client privilege appeared first on Dennis Michael Lynch.