- New Leads in the Development and Treatment of Liver Disease
- Institute to Host Workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Financial Services
- Second Laser Revolution, Beter Biofuel, State-by-State Energy Flow, and More in the DOE Science News Source
- New Testing of Model Improves Confidence in the Performance of ITER
- University of Utah College of Science Opens New Crocker Science Center
- Costa's Hummingbirds, White-Tailed Deer and Malaria, Coffee Commitment, and more in the Wildfires News Source
Posted: 21 Apr 2018 10:35 AM PDT
A treatment gap remains for many conditions involving damage to the liver, the body's main organ for removing toxins, among other functions. The Experimental Biology 2018 meeting (EB 2018) will feature important research announcements related to the causes of liver degradation and possible treatments.
Posted: 21 Apr 2018 10:00 AM PDT
The Center for Financial Studies in the Lally School of Management at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute will host a one-day workshop titled Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Financial Services. The workshop will take place on April 27 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the Center for Biotechnology and Interdisciplinary Studies Auditorium on campus.
Posted: 21 Apr 2018 08:35 AM PDT
Click here to go directly to the DOE Science News Source
Posted: 20 Apr 2018 02:10 PM PDT
Article describes effect of ion and electron heating on multiscale turbulence in fusion plasmas.
Posted: 20 Apr 2018 02:00 PM PDT
Housed in the historic and newly renovated George Thomas Building, the Crocker Science Center will be the new home to the Henry Eyring Center for Cell and Genome Science, the Center for Science and Math Education, modern classrooms and laboratories for interdisciplinary science and math education, and a technology incubator space.
Posted: 20 Apr 2018 12:25 PM PDT
The lastest research and experts on Wildfires in the Wildfires News Source
|You are subscribed to email updates from Newswise: SciNews. |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|