SYFY TV online Free

DESTROYED WEBSITE @Zicutake Zicutake BROWSER

#Funny News

#Funny News

Projection Suggests Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘Green New Deal’ Would Have Minimal Effect on Climate

Posted: 07 Jan 2019 10:10 PM PST

Projection

You might have heard Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez rambling on about her “green new deal” plan. She thinks she’s gonna raise taxes, create a bunch of regulations and she’ll singlehandedly win the climate war. It’ll be bigger than the time Louis Armstrong pretended to land on the moon.

Somebody crunched the numbers on her little plan and the projection is showing it’ll have next to no effect on the climate.

Democrats are increasingly lining up behind New York Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's call for a "Green New Deal," but few, if any, have talked about its actual impact on global warming.

Even if all the Green New Deal's goals were achieved, it would have a negligible, and likely immeasurable, impact on projected global warming, according to climate model simulation provided by a libertarian think tank.

Yep.

plane crash knowing

"I seriously think the effect would — at best — be barely detectable in the climate record," Patrick Michaels, a climatologist with the Cato Institute, told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

So, how much warming would a "Green New Deal" avert by the end of the century? Slightly under 0.14 degrees Celsius, according to Cato's temperature calculator.

So, nearly a century’s worth of taxation to yield a teeny tiny decimal point worth of results.

Look, I’m all in favor of being a good steward of the earth. Refraining from littering. Throwing the book at industrial douchenuggets who dump toxic waste in rivers. Basically whatever it takes to keep that Indian guy from crying. What I’m not down with is taxing the bejeezus out of working people. All to fight something some people aren’t sure we’re even causing.

This here is the perfect example of leftist policies as a whole. As Allegra Orion-Cerberus has already made clear, for lefties, being factually accurate doesn’t matter as much as feeling like they did something. Even if the burdensome regulations and taxes would have a negligible effect on the climate, they’re still all for it. If only so they can pat themselves on the back.

Don’t get your hopes up this projection will have any effect on the left’s plans for more taxes and regulations. They’re on a mission to make your money theirs and no amount of facts is going to stop them.

Speaking of climate change:

NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE ON BOTH ITUNES HERE AND SOUNDCLOUD HERE.

‘Rapid Onset’ Gender Dysphoria Plagues Young College Students

Posted: 07 Jan 2019 04:45 PM PST

Rapid

You know how transgender folk claim they were born a pretty princess in a bro’s body. Or the other way around. Well, with the advent of college kiddos swapping genders like they’re Pokemon cards, “rapid onset” gender dysphoria is now a thing. Yeah, really:

A reader contacted me under a pseudonym a few months ago. Her college-age daughter had always been a "girly girl" and intellectually precocious, but had struggled with anxiety and depression.

The young woman went off to college—which began, as it often does these days, with an invitation to state her name, sexual orientation and "pronouns." When her anxiety flared during her first semester, she and several of her friends decided their angst had a fashionable cause: "gender dysphoria." Within a year, the lawyer's daughter had begun a course of testosterone.

Yep, a perfectly normal lass goes off to a leftist indoctrination center college and coincidentally comes back sporting a Tapout t-shirt and a flattop.

han solo convenient

This is the phenomenon Brown University public-health researcher Lisa Littman has identified as "rapid onset gender dysphoria." ROGD differs from traditional gender dysphoria. [It] is a social contagion that comes on suddenly in adolescence, afflicting teens who'd never exhibited any confusion about their sex.

What’s funny here is how this new diagnosis flies in the face of transformers’ whole “born this way” narrative. It’s kinda hard for a guy to claim vagina is his default setting when you’ve got grown adults swapping out their naughty bits on a whim. Something tells me they didn’t think this one through.

it's always sunny

This whole thing reeks of young adults being a bunch of followers. Back in the day, a tongue piercing or a butterfly tattoo was sufficient enough to make a gal feel like an individual. Not anymore. Now, nothing short of a beard and some faux-berries is enough to satisfy the ladies’ desire to seem unique.

Let’s get real here, the whole trans movement is a bunch of unscientific bullhickey. Pro-trans folk can’t make up their minds whether they’re an “(insert gender) trapped in a (insert gender)’s body” or they’re just picking trannydom off a menu. It’d make a lot more sense if they’d pick a narrative and stick with it.

Until then, seems like “Rapid Onsent Gender Dysphoria” is really just “I have no personality, please pay attention to me.”

While we’re on the transgender subject:

UK: Woman Banned from Pub Because Her Shirt Defines a Woman as a Woman

Posted: 07 Jan 2019 04:36 PM PST

Pub bans woman

Reality is transphobic, transphobia is hateful, therefore reality and any declaration of it is hateful. That was the conclusion of an English pub, which banned a woman for her noninclusive shirt. A shirt which gave the definition of what it means to be a woman. The shirt reads: “Woman, noun, adult human female.” Which therefore doesn’t include: Transwoman, noun, adult human wearing a dress which won’t conceal his penis (see also ‘delusional’).” Now the woman who’s also a mother is banned from the establishment.

Ms Wershbale said: 'She told me that the T-shirt I was wearing was upsetting people because it was transphobic and not inclusive so I was barred. What she meant was that I was somehow offending men who say they are women because my T-shirt did not include them in the definition of a woman. There aren't even any transgender staff or patrons at the pub. It's crackers.'

Ms. Wershbale is a member of a feminist group called Fair Play For Women, which opposed a measure in the UK which makes it possible for someone to just declare themselves whatever gender they decide. Again, being pro-reality these days just makes you a hateful idiot who should be banned from all society.

Here’s what went down. Ms. Wershbale went into her pub, the Five Clouds Tap and Bottle, where she’s been a patron for three years. She sat next to a bloke for a chat, but upon seeing her shirt, declined a conversation saying: "I don't want to talk to you to be honest – please leave me alone." She did, then 30 minutes later Ms. Wershbale was asked to leave. She was also told her flavor of feminism was “too radical” and not inclusive enough.

Let that sink in. A woman, wearing a shirt giving the definition of what it means to be a woman, was banned from a pub for feminism which was “too radical.” Radical here being “your definition of woman doesn’t include men.”

'I asked if she thought it was troubling that I was being removed from my own local because I was wearing a feminist T-shirt that had upset a gay man. But she just repeated I wasn't being inclusive.'

Remember when I wrote about transgenderism being the definition of male privilege? No? Oh, go read Wake Up ‘Feminists’ Transgenderism is the War on Women! then chase it with feminists echoing the point REAL Feminists Weigh In: Transgenderism is a War on Women!

Men are not women, women are not men. It’s not any kind of phobic or any kind of exclusionary to state that men are not women and women are not men. But we’re living in truly stupid times. To point out reality as reality to those people who eschew it is seen as hateful.

You tell me, feminists, who exercised privilege here? The triggered gay man triggered by a shirt for women? Or the transgender women who are men who were free from being offended by a woman?

This will not end any other way but badly.

Whoopi Goldberg Tells Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to Sit Down and Learn

Posted: 07 Jan 2019 12:14 PM PST

Usually when someone offers criticism of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, the AOC responds by calling the critiquer a racist sexist mansplaining patriarchal he-devil. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. But here to offer some life and career advice this time is Whoopi Goldberg. Who, last I checked, ticked off three boxes on the marginalized group rankings.

"But it is very, very difficult when people make accusations where you say, you know, the Democrats have done nothing, the establishment of the Democrats have done nothing. And I just want to throw this out to you. John Lewis wasn't sitting still. Dianne Feinstein wasn't sitting still.

“There are a whole bunch of people in the Democratic Party who have been busting their asses to make sure that women get what they need, people get what they need, children get what they need.

"So you just got in there and I know you got lots of good ideas, but I would encourage you to sit still for a minute and learn the job."

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is running a mean social media game. I’ve personally written about her tendency toward stupid ideas, but the woman knows how to cause a stink and earn a lot of attention. Attention which often comes from many of us on the right, who are quick to mock her for her inability to understand basic economics, in addition to her rush to terrible socialist ideas.

Except those same terrible ideas are shared by the Democrat party. What seems to be happening, this week alone, is a concerted effort to shut up AOC. She’s getting a lot of attention. Demanding it, some might say. So here comes Whoopi Goldberg telling AOC to slow her roll, to essentially sit down and shut up, the adults are talking.

Goldberg isn’t wrong in her advice. I just find it curious that for once, the Democrats have a rising young star, and they want her to put a sock in it. Jealous much?

Mugger Threatens Female MMA Star Polyana Viana Who Kicks His Sorry Ass

Posted: 07 Jan 2019 11:02 AM PST

Polyana Viana

Polyana Viana now sits atop my spirit animal totem after she thoroughly kicked a mugger’s ass. She’s a UFC strawweight fighter, meaning she’s about 115 pounds on any given day. Bear that in mind because unlike a gratuitous nude scene, this matters to the plot. Polyana was sitting near her apartment waiting for an Uber when a soon to have his butt whooped idiot sat beside her. Imma let Polyana finish:

"When he saw I saw him, he sat next to me," Viana said. "He asked me the time, I said it, and I saw he wasn't going to leave. So I already moved to put my cell phone in my waist. And then he said, 'Give me the phone. Don't try to react, because I'm armed.' Then he put his hand over (a gun), but I realized it was too soft.

"He was really close to me. So I thought, 'If it's a gun, he won't have time to draw it.' So I stood up. I threw two punches and a kick. He fell, then I caught him in a rear-naked choke. Then I sat him down in the same place we were before and said, 'Now we'll wait for the police.'"

“Now we’ll wait.”

But wait, it’s better:

"I was fine," Viana said. "I was fine because he didn't even react after. Since he took the punches very quickly, I think he was scared. So he didn't react anymore. He told me to let him go, like 'I just asked for the time.' I said, 'Asked for the time my ass,' because he saw I was very angry. I said I wouldn't let go and that I was going to call the police.

At which point our victim of a bitch-beating agreed, yes, please call the police. This is how he looked after the quick encounter. You tell me if this isn’t a face only a mother could love:

He got to visit the emergency room, where he likely had to admit he got beat up by a 115-pound girl. Ouchtown, bro.

What’s our lesson here? Firstly, don’t assume just because your mark is a woman that she’ll be an easy, pliable target who’s content with being some damsel in distress. Second, expertly trained fighters, as Polyana here clearly is, are in a position most women are not: that of sizing up their opponent quickly and knowing, based on his size, body language, and likely an inability to fight back (the “gun” was made of cardboard, but maybe it identified as a Walther) how to proceed. Had the man a real gun, Polyana may not have delivered an ass-kicking but just the phone. Thirdly, having a method of fighting back is always beneficial. Polyana had her MMA skills. Other women have weapons from which they deliver not punches or kicks, but hollowpoint bullets. Related An Escaped Inmate Broke Into a Woman’s House. But She Had a Gun.

I’m not going to turn this into a lesson how women are “just as strong as men.” They’re not. Polyana had the element of surprise against what looks like, at least from the photos, a wimpy incel type. Had the man asking for the phone been someone like Dwane “The Rock” Johnson, we wouldn’t be here.

Still, Polyana Viana is not a victim and wasn’t going to be made into one. Regardless of her pound for pound strength, she’s still a badass in my book.

WaPO Fact Checker has Five Simple Words for Alexandria “Facts Don’t Matter” Cortez

Posted: 07 Jan 2019 07:15 AM PST

fact checker

Her 60 Minutes interview really made Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez live up to expectations. The quote about people being more concerned about “facts” than being “morally right” is the stuff dreams are made of. You might even say she was endorsing “alternative facts.” All corners across the interwebs are laughing to the point of milk coming out of their noses. Not amused is Glenn Kessler, fact checker for The Washington Post.

He already flunked OcasiLOL-Cortez once before. For this, Kessler only needed a five-word tweet.

I’m sure whatever PR firm helps to run Ocasio-Cortez’s Twitter account if crafting a response right now. Or a “clap back,” if you will. Most likely centering on Kessler white-maleness, and how any criticism of AOC is patriarchal and mansplaining. Probably a lot of “they” are trying to silence me’s. Plus the usual word vomit of buzzwords you need a “leftist activist to grown-up English” dictionary to translate.

Still, AOC got softly spanked for yet another misstatement. It’s pretty much the way of her. Not that it matters since she’s got the hot privilege. The left will excuse her various missteps because she’s “owning the cons” while dancing her way into everyone’s hearts. That seems to just be politics.

Rep. Dan Crenshaw Calmly Annihilates “Cowardly” Hank Johnson [VIDEO]

Posted: 07 Jan 2019 06:44 AM PST

It should be simple. Attack the ideas and officials, not the people. Yet the left cannot hide their disdain for half of the country that disagrees with them. Most recently, Congressman Hank Johnson, who couldn’t let his ridiculous comments about Donald Trump go without also savaging the people who voted for him. Johnson’s colleague in the House, Representative Dan Crenshaw, ain’t got time for that.

AOC isn’t the only new congressperson shaking things up. Crenshaw is on a roll when it comes to calmly dissecting his colleagues.

His sentiment should be common sense. Back when I was one of the hated political consultants, there were two important things I learned about voters: first, you have no control over what voters care about on any given day. Secondly, if you are blaming or attacking voters, for anything, you should call it quits because you’ve already lost.

Leftists like Johnson don’t seem to get that. Or, they buy too much into “demographics are destiny” and think rhetoric like Johnson’s is defensible because Trump supporters will “die off” soon. This rhetoric from the same idiot who said Guam is going to tip over because too many people live there. So Johnson’s ability to form rational thoughts is questionable.

Keep up the pushback, Dan Crenshaw!

Dan Crenshaw has a New Name for Open Border Democrats, and It’s Perfect

Posted: 07 Jan 2019 05:53 AM PST

open border democrats

The government “shutdown” is entering its eleventieth week. Scare quotes around “shutdown” are used because I still see taxes hemorrhaging from my paycheck. I also see how non-essential some non-essential employees are. But that’s a rant to save for when Louder with Crowder returns on January 17th. Of course, the underlying issue and cause of the “shutdown” are the open border Democrats who want to keep the government closed instead of putting funds toward a wall to protect our southern border. Everyone’s new favorite congressman, Dan Crenshaw (see Dan Crenshaw Educates Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Conservatives' Disdain for Her and Dan Crenshaw Questions Democrats' Claims About Trump Violating First Amendment) has a name for Democrats like this. Which besides accuracy, gets bonus points for using the language of the left against them:

Using the language of the left, “denialism” like “climate change denial” is perfection. Why it took someone this long to put into practice, I just don’t know. But better late than never, as they say.

We should pull a Chuck Todd and claim if you’re a border denier, you don’t get to be part of the conversation. Or pull a cartel of leftist attorney generals, and say border deniers should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Also, all border deniers should have their jobs given to an illegal immigrant. Which MSNBC’s Morning Miguel leading the way.

If it were up to me, I’d have Dan Crenshaw arguing this on every cable news program. Unfortunately, the congressman isn’t crazy enough to get booked on CNN or MSNBC.