Posted: 30 Jun 2019 08:32 AM PDT
I used this for a while by myself. Now I want to share it with you. Some may know this method, but I guess many users will be happy to get this,
How to cashout all CCs to BTC(exclusive and easiest method)
Everything I wrote here is from personal experience, I tried my best to explain everything as clearly as possible and not forget any details but if something isn't clear send me a PM and I'll be glad to answer any questions.
Before starting you will need :
✔️ ANON sim cards (1 per renter and 1 per customer)
✔️ Your computer (of course :p)
✔️ « Photo Exif Editor App » (runs with Androïd, free app)
✔️ Anon Offshore CC with IBAN attached (optionnal but very useful for quick big cashouts)
1) Your renter account
3) Your listing
5) Your customer account
6) Booking and cashout
7) Clean your Bitcoins
Now let's start.
This method will allow you to cashout all CCs to
BTC easily with fake listings on 9flats.com ;)
9flats works in Europe & America, have no security (but it would be better if you use VPN, SOCKS5 etc..) no chargebacks and bitcoins are accepted.
Now I am going to explain you step by step the process.
1) Day 1 : Open an account (renter) on 9flats with a fake e-mail address, during the first 3 days log-in your account and visit the website, take quick looks on the listings, act like a real renter .
2) During these 3 days, you will need to pick up some pictures of flats for rent (the best way is groups on Facebook).
Once you have your pictures, you will need to change the exif datas (use « Photo exif editor » for that), to the geolocation of your fake listing (use a real geolocation, google maps is your friend) and very important change also the info « photo taken the … » and chose a date during these 3 days (very good to increase your scoring) and don't forget
your pics in .jpg (important ! ! )
3) After these 3 days create your listing on 9flats, the best way is to make a good standing flate in a chic place (approx $150 - $200 per day)
Be a comedian ! Put periods of unaviability to look like to a regular renter.
After that you will need to wait 48h to 72h before your rental ad is online.
4) After 72h max your ad is online, good ! Log-in sometimes everyday (or every 2 days) during 1 week to look like as same as a normal renter.
5) 1 week after Day 1 open a customer account (name must be as same as cc holder of course), act like a real customer, take your time to visit ads near the area of your fake flat, ask questions to other renters (4 days), after the 4th day : Card your own ad and don't forget to contact the fake renter (you ! ) before, ask some questions etc…
6) Once your fake booking is OK, you will receive an e-mail from 9flats, again be clever, log to your 9flats account by the link provided on your e-mail from 9flats, but it would be better if you let few hours before your booking and your cashout. At the cashout the options are : Bank wire or Bitcoins, of course choose bitcoins.
7) The best way to clean your dirty BTC is grams they provide a new adress every 10 hours.
- If after the booking you will have only 1 option : « payment in cash » the reason is that you have not been clever enough, so don't forget to send some messages to others renters also with the owner of your fake flat (you ! ) during the booking.
- You can also bypass the option payment in cash : make a distant booking of about 1 month, this process is useful because it allows you to cashout the funds of your 1st booking.
- The anon SIM cards may be useful if they need SMS verification (but not everytime, I needed it one time only)
- The anon CC with IBAN attached may be VERY VERY VERY useful to cashout BIG amounts !
-> Why ?
Because you will be able to Make fake bookings with big amounts without fraud because the owner of the CC is you, you will have to pay the fees of course but it would be very profitable and it will allow you to increase your
scoring to 200%
Send screen shot
|You are subscribed to email updates from KpoyagaHack | Best Blog To Learn All Internet Tricks . |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|